Holley is synonymous with carburetors, and many of our favorite classic muscle cars were equipped with a Holley carb from the manufacturer. But if you’re looking to take tunings to the next level, while maintaining a Holley carb for a more traditional aesthetic, you might want to check out their latest offering.
Holley Classic HP 830 CFM Aluminum 4-BBL Carburetor
- Gold Dichromate finish for corrosion resistance
- Optimized race calibration
- Contoured venturri inlet offers balanced airflow for increased horsepower
- Screw in air bleeds for precision tuning capabilities
- Dual 30cc accelerator pumps for additional fuel under initial acceleration
- Dual feed fuel inlets for constant high volume fuel delivery
- 4 corner idle allows you to precisely control your idle system
- Progressive Secondaries for perfect off the line launches
- Stainless steel throttle plates
- Calibrated for gasoline
- 100% wet-flow tested by Holley technicians to assure it arrives ready to run!
Rick Seitz is the owner and founder of Timeless Muscle Magazine, and has a true love and passion for all vehicles. When he isn’t tuning, testing, or competing with the brand’s current crop of project vehicles, he’s busy tinkering and planning the next modifications for his own cars.