When you’re building a functioning pro-touring muscle car, it’s easy to remember the obvious; the drivetrain, wheels, brakes, suspension, and the aesthetics. But building a car that’s bulletproof, comes down to the details — especially if you’re new to the pro-touring game.
One of those components is the steering box. Summit Racing is now stocking the PSC Pro Touring Steering Box for most popular classic GM muscle cars.
Upgrade Your GM Muscle Car’s Worn-Out Steering with a PSC Pro Touring Steering Box
Get rack and pinion-like steering performance in your GM muscle car with PSC’s Pro Touring Steering Box. Its quick ratio 12.7:1 piston assembly is precision-balanced to give your car late model performance, road feel, and handling. Other features include:
- PSC-exclusive 4-bolt cast iron housing with hand-loaded oversized stainless steel ball bearings
- Custom .210-inch torsion bar size
- Compatible with OEM pitman arms
- Manufactured from all new components
- New rag joint and -6 AN high- and low-pressure adapter fittings included
- Made in the USA
The PSC Pro Touring Steering Box fits many GM cars including these:
- 1964-72 GM A-Body including Chevelle/El Camino/ Malibu, LeMans/Tempest/GTO,
F-85/Cutlass, and Skylark/GS
- 1967-79 Camaro and Firebird
- 1968-79 GM X-Body including Nova, Apollo/Skylark, Omega, and Ventura/GTO/Phoenix
SEE THE PSC PRO TOURING STEERING BOX AT SUMMIT RACING
Rick Seitz is the owner and founder of AutoCentric Media, the parent company to Timeless Muscle Magazine, and has a true love and passion for all vehicles. When he isn’t tuning, testing, or competing with the magazine’s current crop of project vehicles, he’s busy tinkering and planning the next round modifications for his own cars.