Despite all of the benefits from the GEN-III and GEN-IV powerplants, the one thing that everyone has always complained about was the unsightly appearance of the engine itself, particularly from those with show cars or LS-swapped classics. Our friends at Holley Performance Products may just have a solution.
Holley is Proud to Announce the Release of their Tall Valve Covers for GM LS Applications
Holley’s tall LS valve covers are the latest addition to their extensive line of LS engine components that are designed to add a custom touch to your engine bay. In addition to dressing up your engine bay, these valve covers were designed to add an additional 0.54” of internal clearance over factory height valve covers to clear taller valvetrain components in high-horsepower applications. The Holley tall LS valve covers fit LS1, LS2, LS3, LS6 and LS7 engines.
These valve covers come ready for installation with an OE style baffle and ventilation system, lengthened factory style mounting hardware, plus a billet aluminum oil fill cap. (Customers are encouraged to reuse or replace the original gaskets specific to their application.)
The plain tall valve covers retain Holley’s signature integrated angled coil mounts designed for standard LS3 coil bolt spacing of 73 mm. The Dominator valve covers eliminate the coil-on-cover mounting provisions for the ultimate clean look in LS applications with an aftermarket distributor conversion or relocated coil packs. The individual product text and high-resolution images can be found on the individual product pages:
- Tall Valve Covers (Cast) – Part # 241-110
- Tall Valve Covers (Polished) – Part # 241-111
- Tall Valve Covers (Satin Black) – Part # 241-112
- Tall Valve Covers (Gloss Red) – Part # 241-113
- Dominator Valve Covers (Raw) – Part # 241-118
- Dominator Valve Covers (Polished) – Part # 241-119
- Dominator Valve Covers (Satin Black) – Part # 241-120
- Dominator Valve Covers (Gloss Red) – Part # 241-121