With Edelbrock having recently expanded their parts portfolio into late-model supercharging, there can only be new opportunities as additional engine platforms become available.
Such is the case with this new Universal E-Force Supercharger system for the Chevrolet Performance LC9 and LS3 E-Rod crate engine offerings. Designed to work in perfect harmony with the two latest crate motors from GM, Now you can have up to 600 horsepower at the flywheel in a smog-friendly package!
We ran across this kit in Edelbrock’s 2014 SEMA booth, and we have all of the details in the official release from Edelbrock below.
Universal E-Force Systems For GM E-Rods Engines
Edelbrock has expanded its Universal E-Force Supercharger systems for GM LS engines to now include two new systems for use with GM E-Rod crate engines.
These new Edelbrock Universal E-Force Supercharger systems are intended for use with Chevrolet Performance’s LC9 (#19258004) and LS3 (#19244805) E-Rod emissions-legal Gen-IV small-block crate engines. They include all of the necessary components to increase the performance of these engines, while maintaining the E-Rod emissions-legal status. These systems are ideal for use on 1996 and earlier vehicles and kit cars that require emissions testing.
Edelbrock Universal E-Force Supercharger systems feature 12” long runners for maximum low end torque and great drivability. System (#15426) will produce 599+ flywheel horsepower and 547+ ft-lbs. of torque. They also provide instant and reliable horsepower with low boost for minimum stress on the engine in a compact design that fits under most hoods. These systems require the use of a universal heat exchanger (sold separately). Each system includes a handheld module for uploading the emissions-legal tune to the GM Parts Engine Control System.
- Designed for use with Chevrolet Performance’s LC9 (#19258004) and LS3 (#19244805) E-Rod emissions-legal crate engines
- Include all of the necessary components to increase the performance, while maintaining the E-Rod emissions-legal status
- Ideal for use 1996 and earlier vehicles and kit cars that require emissions testing
- Available for GM E-Rod LC9 5.3L (#15416) and LS3 6.2L (#15426) crate engines
- Designed, cast and machined in the USA for unsurpassed quality and performance